Terms & Conditions
Entry conditions to the venue:
Tickets/Goods are issued from authorised outlets on behalf of the organisation responsible for the item, performance or event shown on the face of the ticket, and are subject to the Terms and Conditions set out below:
- All sales are final, and refunds are not available on tickets once they have been purchased (including duplicates or purchases made in error, tickets bought for the wrong event or non-attendance due to personal choice, illness or injury) except in the event of a cancellation and in accordance with the promoter T&Cs.
- Tickets purchased through FIXR will be subject to a non-refundable booking fee.
- Unless specified, tickets are sold for an unreserved standing event.
- Tickets that are re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than authorised agents, the ticket may be voided and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from the venue.
- Tickets are valid for one admission only. Once admitted re-entry will not be permitted unless specifically approved by the manager on duty.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any rules and regulations of the venue, event organiser or promoter.
- The venue management will conduct bag searches for all commercial events. The venue may on occasion conduct further security searches to ensure the safety of patrons. In purchasing a ticket for an event at the venue the purchaser agrees to this as a condition of entry.
- Full bag searches will be conducted. Any large bags will be required to be checked into the cloakroom. (i.e. Large backpack or small suitcase).
- Any illegal substances found will be confiscated and may result in refusal of entry or removal from the event. Leeds University Union operates a zero tolerance policy towards drugs consumption, possession and dealing. If you are found in possession of an illegal substance, you will be asked to leave the venue without refund, and may face a ban or in some cases, prosecution. If you need to consume prescribed drugs at an event for medical reasons, please notify the security team on arrival.
- No glass is allowed inside the venue premises, this includes perfume/aftershave bottles.
- The Event Promoter reserves the right to amend or make alteration to the published details of the event as shall become necessary.
- Persons under 14 Years of Age attending must be accompanied by a person aged 18 or over. All persons attending events which run past 00:00 must be aged 18 or over.
- Neither the Promoter nor the Venue Management shall be responsible for loss or damage to personal property brought into the Venue.
- The unauthorised use of professional cameras or any other form of professional recording equipment is strictly prohibited at events. The definition of professional will be determined by the specific equipment and subject to the discretion of the manager on duty.
- Ticket holders consent to featuring in film, sound recordings or photographs as members of the audience.
- Only drinks purchased in the venue premises may be consumed in the Venue. This does not include drinks purchased within other venue spaces in the Leeds Uni Union building.
- Smoking is prohibited including the use of vaping and E-cigs within our premises and on the University campus before 18:00, except in certain designated external areas adjacent to the venue.
- Dress code. Clothes perceived as inappropriate or offensive are not permitted. Shoes must be worn at all times. Any fancy dress costume accessories cannot resemble a weapon of any kind, such items will be confiscated or may result in the person being refused entry, or ejected from the premises.
- Any complaints about the event shall be made to the Event Manager promptly prior to, or during the event.
- Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall enable the venue to eject the person from the venue. If a person is ejected they are not entitled to a refund.
- WARNING: Some concerts & events may contain sound levels/effects which can cause injury to your hearing.
- WARNING: Strobe lighting and other intense lighting may be used during the show which can be unsafe for conditions with light sensitivity.
FIXR ticketing terms and conditions:
Leeds Union Events sells tickets through FIXR, all our customers are subject to FIXR’s terms and conditions, please see here for more.